SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Social Media has become just as integral to modern day life as the internet itself and is something that business owners, both big and small, simply cannot afford to ignore.
Just as consumers expect a business to have a website of their own, they also expect a business to have a social media presence.
With a combined user base of more than 1.5 billion worldwide, Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter are the three most popular sites.
Rather than feeling overwhelmed by social media, as some small business owners do, believing they don’t have the time for it, you should see social media for the many advantages it can bring. Social media allows you to:
- connect with prospects and customers where they are on a regular basis
- build relationships with your target audience so they come to know you, like you and trust you, and ultimately buy from you
- engage with your prospects and customers on a level you are not normally able to do so
- react almost instantly to questions, enquiries and issues raised by your target audience
- respond in real time, in a real way, as it’s available 24/7
- manage your online reputation